Since you just dropped a bundle on a very nice bike there is always the
question of what the check book looks like.  If there's something left,
then the next best thing you can do is treat yourself to really good tires.
 I used Pasellas and Tservs for commuting but wouldn't recommend them for
joy riding.  The JBs give a very good mix of performance, comfort and
protection.  I run the Grand Bois Cerf on my Ram and have loved the
performance, with no flats.  Most of my rides include some dirt and some
bad chip and seal, so I certainly don't baby them.  I would bet the larger
size on the AHH would be a really good choice.

Michael