I can't say it matters, I chose Alba bars because a higher position is so
much fun.  I can SEE Everything easily.  My only "reference" for speed is a
50mph hill mile from my house. I'm not any slower than when I had drops,
that's for sure.  Of course, as Kelly mentioned, HOW one sets up any bar
makes any difference(if you can even tell), not the bar itself.

Enjoy the ride ..... Life IS THE Ride !!!!!
What else matters ?