I can think of 3-4 great rides using China Camp as a start-end point and
covering a few different types of ride:

1. A mellow ride around the Paradise Loop rollers. Only one medium-size
hill along the way. So, a climb out and a climb back in. I would figure the
basic loop would be ~25 miles(???), but can be extended with some easy
miles and cover a range of great places for a lunch, including a great
little seafood shack right out on the pier ;)

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Paradise-Loop
http://www.331fish.com/

2. A medium-effort ride out to Point Reyes and the great Bovine Bakery.
Several climbs to deal with, but the scenery is worth it. And none of the
hills are killers, though the baked goods may be.

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/point-reyes-loop
http://www.thebovinebakery.com/

3. A harder ride up Mt. Tam either on paved road or trail, followed by the
Seven Sisters rollers, the beautiful descent to Alpine Dam, the climb out
to beer and sausages in Fairfax, and an easy bit back to China Camp.

http://www.strava.com/activities/29392795
http://www.yelp.com/biz/gestalt-haus-fairfax-fairfax

4. A dirt ride: There are lots of single-track-type dirt rides right in
China Camp, and many more in the immediate surroundings.

http://www.marinfattire.com/chinacampbiketrails.html
http://mikesbikes.com/articles/mountain-bike-trails-marin-north-bay-pg126.htm

One question I had is it seems many Riv owners own more than one Riv. How
many will be packing more than one to the Jamboree? I mention this in hopes
of there being some sort of Entmoot called during the event, as that's the
only Riv I own.

http://arwen-undomiel.com/sc/ttt/Entmoot/Entmoot020.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visiondrawn/4360903195/

Lee