Kip

Remember that the floor stiffener on your Saddlesack Large is removable.
 Maybe you don't need the stiffener when the Saddlesack is resting on top
of the Toursacks, and without the stiffener, lifting the Saddlesack off of
a pannier for access would be a little easier.  The Saddlesack would be
more like a blob that you could maneuver out of your way.  When you're
done, just velcro the floor back in.

It might be worth a try.  :-)