I have bum knees and the cold is locking them up. I am looking for
recommendations for winter bicycling pants that are warm, water resistant,
wind proof and have a full set of pockets. I'd like them to look like
pants, not tights. Cheap would be nice. Right now, I have taken to wearing
ACE knee wraps around my jeans. Not very comfy, but they do leave
interesting wrinkles on my skin. I have been looking at softshell pants at
Columbia and REI, but the price kinda makes me choke. I am hoping someone
here has come up with an economical solution? Thanks in advance for your
collective wisdom.
Clay