Plus 1 on Freerange ( in Fremont - they sell Riv/Rawlands and Ocean Air and
hosted Grant during the Just Ride tour), My daily shop is R&E (U Dist) and
Tre builds some great wheels.  Counterbalance in U dist is also good.
 Brian there was at R&E and owns a Ram. I also like Polka-dot Jersey down
in Leschi who always have interesting bikes in their repair section.  They
seem to have a good handle on custom tweaks (setting up lights, fenders,
brackets, etc).  Elliott Bay down in Pike Place market is considered the
gold standard - home of Bill Davidson and all the amazing bikes he has
built over the years,  Not an easy location for me, a little pricey and can
take forever to get your rig back. Montlake strikes me more as a commuter
shop. When I stopped in they didn't seem to know much about Rivs and didn't
quite speak steel.

Bruce