Eric -- would you share your recipe? The few recipes I found online -- no
cooking, use tomato sauce in a can and add a few taste enhancers -- looked,
well, not appetizing -- to my very untrained cook's eye, I must add.

Bikes: I like a big plate of french fries with good ketchup after a long
bike ride. And it's another, lesser Lent for us now, so satisfying
non-animal-food is in demand.

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM, EGNolan <egno...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We make our own. The only sugar is that that comes directly from our
> tomatoes, which is a fair amount. Most fruits have plentya sugar on their
> own, so adding isn't necessary, but as Anne mentioned, taking away all
> sugar from anything fruit based would be taking away the fruit essence.
> Ketchup, catsup, catch-up, whatever you call it, isn't terribly difficult
> to make and it keeps for quite a while. If you're into making yer own
> fries, I say make yer own catchumep and enjoy w/ a nice Pale Ale, like
> Dale's or sumthin'.
>
> Just to get this back on topic, when my son rides his bike ahead of me, he
> likes to shout "Catch up, mustard." After 2 1/2 years of this joke, I still
> smile everytime he says it.
>
> Best,
> Eric
> Indpls