Patrick M- I'll get you the recipe once I've consulted my dear wife. I use
"we" a lot, when I should probably just say "my lovely wife." We usually
substitute our own tomatoes for canned, take out the added sugar, but may
use a paste. I'll get details for ya.

Patrick of the Deacon sort- I agree ADDING sugar to ketchup or chocolate
isn't necessary.Where I think we differ is that I don't worry about taking
the sugar out of my tomatoes for ketchup or taking it out of my
strawberries for jam. You can have unsweetened ketchup that still contains
some of the natural sugar from the tomatoes.

All this talk has made me hungry, I think I'm gonna go eat my lunch now;
scrambled eggs w/ roasted peppers & onions on a bed of rice. No sugar
added, but I didn't fish any out either...

Best,
Eric
Indpls