That's good to know; so at least one other person finds them fast. The 650C
23s are really skinny, though -- barely 22 mm on the 19 mm (outside) semi
aero rims.

The 23s are fine on smooth pavements, and our pavement isn't that bad, at
least where I ride, except for the huge expansion cracks due, I guess, to
large low-to-high temperature differentials. I have to be careful about
those.