I love the knickers for three-season wear (and wear wool not-so-tights
under as needed). Why? Pants are always moving up and down the leg,
creating more sensory input than my brain is happy with. Knickers, which I
lock down just below the knee, move very little in comparison but allow
complete freedom of movement.

With abandon,
Patrick