I currently have Noodles on a 60 cm Sam Hillborne with a 9 cm stem.
They're fine, but I'm a little stretched.  I'm on the cusp of a 58 or 60 cm
and opted for the larger frame.  I considered the Albatross, but I just
can't bring myself to the 90 degree sweep where my hands would be parallel
to the top tube; especially off road going downhill.  So I opted for the
cromoly Surly Open Bar.  It only has 45 degrees of sweep.  I hope to get a
chance to install these tomorrow.

Matt