I have noodles on my Atlantis and one other bike, m bars on one and albas
on one.  At first I was not a huge fan of the albas but over a short period
of time I became rather fond of them. Fond enough I bought another set and
a set of boscos to try on a new build. That being said 35 miles is about
the longest ride I've ever done on the albas but I wouldn't hesitate to go
further.