Not my listing, but feeling like I'm becoming an ambassador for mid-80s
classics, this is a great deal, especially for someone in the Bay area with
limited funds looking for an exceptional all-rounder... Here's a nice deal
on a sweet vintage ('86) Schwinn Cimarron:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-Schwinn-bike-/271325969397?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2c49bbf5

Bay Area folks should be able to pick this up locally and save the shipping
charges.

I own 2 of these, and I honestly believe it's one of the finest bikes I
have ever owned.  My preferred ride is an exact replica of this (same color
and year but in a larger size)... Frame is fillet-brazed at the head tube,
lugged at the seat tube, lugged fork crown, mid-fork braze-on...and has
quality components (old school Deore Deerhead, and gorgeous bronze anodized
rims.  This was said to have been built at Schwinn's Greenville,
Mississippi plant.  The quality is really exceptional... it would take very
little to spec this out for touring or everyday, all-around use.  Take a
look at mine.

Recent shot of my Cimarron:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16461051@N04/12701960765/

Hope somebody snatches this one up... Peace,
Bobby