Congradulation Pat!!

You are now entering the incredible (and a lot of times fustrating) world
of RC Combat Tank.

On my part, I do think that the tracks are the hardest thing to get
rigth....! They are directly affected by the suspensions but gettings the
tracks rolling good on soft terrain at the width of the jagtiger will be a
good acheivement...!!!!!

As Loïc said, is compagny do sell very nice suspensions units (I got some
on my SU-76) they are incredibly versatil but a little expensive...!!!

Going for your own design surely meen that you will need few try before get
it rigth... You will need to think simple and being capable to easily swap
parts on any case it's not exactly rigth.....!

The Tyng Track System is for me the best track system as I use it on all my
models. It's simple and solid when you got enought pad thickness and good
quality strap...!!! Spaces between pads are what you need to worry about (I
meen precisely all the same)....!!

Anyway, if you need help you are at the rigth place!!!

Good Lick

Jean-Maxime Cyr St-Pierre

*Jean-Maxime Cyr St-Pierre*