I am retired. I use my home computer. I have spent a great deal of time in
studying and commenting on RDA. I should like to continue doing this after the
publication of the new code. How expensive will the on-line version be for folk
like myself? If it should prove to be beyond the pocket of an individual, will
there be a paper version, or has that idea been abandoned? If there is to be a
paper version, how much will that cost, please?

Philip Davis
Redditch
England
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html