Somewhere in this thread, there was statement FRBR and RDA, whose English
was muddy, to say the least.  One of the most important things that can be
done to RDA is to rewrite it--in the understanding that a sentence should
be subject, verb, object.

As it stands now, who knows what anything means and we end up with constant
interpretations of muddy language.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.