In looking at the examples in RDA 19.3.1.3 for "Other Person, Family or
Corporate Body Associated with a Work" there are several instances where a
specific relationship designator is not in the initial phrasing for the example.

So when one sees "Authorized access point representing the dedicatee for" one
can take that mean that the relationship designator "dedicatee" is used.

When one sees "Authorized access point representing the corporate body
associated with the work for" then no relationship designator is used.

The top-level elements for Work relationships are:

Creator
Other Person, Family or Corporate Body Associated with a Work

So if one can't see a match in the list of relationship designators in RDA
Appendix I.2.2 (for Others associated with a Work) then no relationship
designator is assigned. The basic problem is then thrown back to MARC where one
has an undifferentiated 710 field (corporate body could be a creator, other
associated with the work, contributor, publisher, etc. - none of these
top-level relationship elements are in the list of designators).

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library