From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of John Hostage
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 2:39 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] English & Hebrew --> English.. a taste of things to come?

So, Gary, what is the proper behavior with these records in the authority file?

John Hostage
Authorities and Database Integrity Librarian //
Harvard Library--Information and Technical Services //
Langdell Hall 194 //
Cambridge, MA 02138
host...@law.harvard.edu<mailto:host...@law.harvard.edu>
+(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)