Carolyn Phillips posted:

>346 $b is to indicate the broadcast characteristics
>of the videodisc.  Do I leave this off because I don't know what it is?

I would not use this field.  Stick with 538 for that type of information.
The new 34X fields fragment information.

>Also, I do not find a logical $e relationship designator for my video
>reproducer (Great Lakes Video Services).

we also have no relator for the manufacturer of equipment.  Perhaps
"manufacturer" would work for both?  We are allowed to use a term not
covered by the list.  The list serves to prevent synonyms for the same
function.

Are there any copyright concerns here?