From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Fox, Chris
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:03 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Varying form of publisher's name on t.p./t.p. verso

Trina,
This is one of the most logical, clear, direct explanation of a concept in RDA
that I have ever heard or read.  I know this is a simple thing for most people,
but for some of us struggling to understand and implement these new rules,
either because we don't actually get to use it every day or because we don't
have the time to really study the rules (and believe me, I know everyone is
busy; I'm not implying that you all are not), an explanation like this really
makes sense.  Hopefully, it will give people like me the ability to look for
and apply the same kind of logic and reasoning concerning other rules.  Thanks
for sharing your knowledge with us, Trina, and Mac as always.  I really
appreciate it so much.
Chris

Chris Fox
Catalog Librarian