On 12/05/2016 04:01 AM, Frank Crawford wrote:
On Sun, 2016-12-04 at 08:58 -0600, Robert Nichols wrote:
I really want to look into SafeKeep <http://safekeep.sourceforge.net/> as an
alternative, but I haven't had a chance to do that.

However, SafeKeep uses rdiff-backup under the covers, it is just we have spent
a lot of time trying to optimise the options that we pass to rdiff-backup.

I guess I can scratch that off my todo list, then.  I find it astounding that
anyone would build a new tool around a product that has been unsupported for
over 7 years now.

                Do NOT delete it.