Hi Jonas,

that's at least an interesting idea. I've been able to make Ansible work on
Android, and as both Ansible and rdiff-backup are Python-based, it doesn't seem
impossible.

I've documented my experience from 4 years ago at
https://github.com/redhat-cop/automate-exotic

Now the question remains if it's worth the effort, but it's up to you to answer
this question !

Let us know how/if it works out, I'm definitely curious.

KR, Eric