Sorry, yes I forgot to mention that I used simple-mtpfs.
I did not have the time yet to test it via ssh.

On 1/11/22 14:05, EricZolf wrote:
But you used mtpfs?

On 11 January 2022 08:03:11 UTC, "Jonas Schöpf" <jonas.scho...@uibk.ac.at>
wrote:
Hi all!

The backup ran with <10 errors (some files could not be copied), but
else it was fine!

Thanks again!