Looking around I see references to a method called
Chem.AssignAtomChiralcodes that I couldn't get working so the following
method might not be ideal, but it seems to work:

mol = Chem.MolFromSmiles('FC(Cl)Br')
chiralCentres = Chem.FindMolChiralCenters(mol, includeUnassigned=True)
if chiralCentres:
     chiral = Chem.Mol(mol)
     firstCentre = chiralCentres[0][0]

chiral.GetAtomWithIdx(firstCentre).SetChiralTag(Chem.rdchem.ChiralType.CHI_TETRAHEDRAL_CW)
     print Chem.MolToSmiles(chiral, isomericSmiles=True)

chiral.GetAtomWithIdx(firstCentre).SetChiralTag(Chem.rdchem.ChiralType.CHI_TETRAHEDRAL_CCW)
     print Chem.MolToSmiles(chiral, isomericSmiles=True)

F[C@@H](Cl)Br
F[C@H](Cl)Br

How to extend this to molecules with multiple chiral centres is left as an
exercise for the reader ;)

Yours,

Toby Wright

--