On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 4:18 PM, Brian Cole <col...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Figured out by sleuthing around the conda-rdkit repo that the 'master'
> branch is really old. Looks like the 'development' branch is the branch
> that works. If you switch over to the 'development' branch then the 'conda
> build boost && conda build rdkit' works.
>
> Now the next trick I'm still stuck on is how to build RDKit's master
> branch using conda. Changing `git_rev` in rdkit/meta.yaml didn't have the
> desired effect.

Changing git_rev should do it. You may be being confused by the way the
version number is automatically constructed; the code looks at whatever the
most recent tag was from the branch you're using and picks that as the base
for the version number. It's bit confusing, but you can manually over-ride
by changing the definition of version at the top of the meta.yaml file.