Kristopher,
You might start with a smaller pilot hole and an easy-out or other screw extractor. I have never seen this, so consider it just a suggestion.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@sindelarsolar.com
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
505 780-2738 cell