Has anyone R&R a single cell from an Outback AGM 2 cell can? The manual speaks
to being careful to not let one slide out so that is encouraging, but I'm
concerned about putting it back in. Do they have any tendency to bulge and make
it difficult to replace? I have an extremely tight, steep and nearly
inaccessible existing battery location that is not conducive to battery
relocation or any reasonable rigging to handle 200# 2) cell cans. I hope a
fellow Wrench has had to deal as I cannot get any answers from the manu. Thanks
and have a fun and safe holiday weekend!