From: RE-wrenches [] On Behalf
Of William Miller
Sent: October-11-16 2:07 PM
To: RE-wrenches <>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] GSLC work-arounds

We resolved our web authoring problem and threw together a little page to
illustrate some of the issues we have with the GSLC.  If anyone is interested,
direct your browser to:

I hope the time and effort I put into these web pages is helpful to someone out
there.  I always try to give back to the industry by sharing some of my trade

[Gradient Cap_mini]
Lic 773985<>

List sponsored by Redwood Alliance

List Address: