Hadn't seen the spec sheet of the GS battery... thanks.

It's a Carbon battery with a Carbon additive to the negative plate.
Generally and this of course depends on the manufacturer when you add
carbon to the neg anode (plate) it increases the cycle life, and charge
acceptance of the battery. It also makes it more resistive to hardened
sulfation situations.

The drawback, at least from what Rolls has found is when you do this you
also increase the self discharge rate of the battery, they don't show this
on their spec sheet...

Rolls has been working on a carbon based battery for some time now, at
least longer than I've been there... Eng, says they are still working the
kinks out and finishing testing.   We typically don't beta test product on
customers.   The draw back on that is we can be behind the new product
release curve!

<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com>
Steve Higgins ⋅ Technical Services Manager
t +1.902.597.4020  m +1.206.790.5840
f +1.902.597.8447  e st...@surrette.com
<#UNIQUE_ID_SafeHtmlFilter_> <http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery> <http://www.twitter.com/RollsBattery>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RollsBattery>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information transmitted herein is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy this message and all copies.