I have 2 systems on my hill here that have the Trojan Smart carbon and the
regular Trojan. They both are flooded 2V 1100 AH batteries and I see, and
my clients see no difference. The both are about 6 years old. They both
have the ridiculously stupid 3 ports for each 2V to water. I did not spec
this battery and wanted Surrette but.....

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net