I almost became a dealer.... They wanted me to deal with sales tax and I
like being able to decide that with AEE and Soligent.
They do not communicate directly with the inverter/charger/Mppt. They
appear robust enough to not need to. They work with anyone's existing
system.
They do have an App that gets you the SOC data. I did not see anything for
SOL though. I could have missed that.
They are not reasonably priced at this time in my opinion. I do like the
30LB blocks to build a 200+ LB enclosure. No heavy lifting.
There is the, will they be there down the road? I like the SOC getting out
to my Outback and Schneider systems to the web portals and this won't do
it, yet.

Staying too dry here for January! You Jay?

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net