Although the licence numbers are different here in Hawaii County, They have
stopped accepting a C-60 (Solar Power Systems) all together about 2 years
ago. They now only accept C-13 (Electrical Contractor) for any PV project,
ESS or not. It was a hard pill to swallow, but ultimately it forced us to
get the C-13.

Basically the Solar Power Systems contractors licence is completely useless
here in Hawaii county. Maybe this is the canary in the coal mine and you
all should start working towards the additional licence class.

The benefit for us is that we now take wiring jobs to fill in the gaps
between our PV projects.

Aloha,

Lou Russo
(440) 345 6762