Thanks Darryl.

I guess I can add that I am in CA and so looked only at the 2014. I also looked at the 2017 article. Man, I have to say, my impression remains that really starting with 2008 the code has just gotten worse and worse when it comes to PV, but that is just me.

Not really sure what might need to be "Outside readily accessible". Is there something other than 690.12 that I need to look at?

Mark