For GT using Solar edge or Enphase, its not so hard to comply, but If you are looking at off grid systems, it's not just someone's opinion, its $1,000s of dollars extra to comply with 690.12. It also results in a system that is less reliable, which is less safe off grid where lives depend on that power for heat, light, refrigeration, and even breathing machines.

Ray Walters

Remote Solar