Just another reason that Soc needs to originate from the BMS in an OEM
battery system. It needs to get into the Schneider and Outback web portals
for monitoring. Is there anyone building an Offgrid battery besides
Discover AES that does this? I don't think so.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018
09:24:09 -0400, Tump  wrote: Yep its is terrible! Spoke w/ a former member
of their (OB)'s tech support and was told that the counting of amp hours
both up  border-left:#1010ff 2px solid; margin-left:5px; width:100%"> On