Dana,

Your comments, and other comments on this list have made me see the light. We are going to go with a boiler.

What is the best source of equipment for this application these days?

Many years ago, I helped install a system in Colorado using El Sid pumps, with guidance from you, if you recall this ancient history.

Cheers,

Drake

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric LLC