Blomberg appliances offer full size AC fridges using 1.2A for the smaller unit
to 1.9A full size. Both have freezers. LED interior lightning and use R600
which is alcohol. My clients LOVE these units and my batteries based systems do
too!
https://www.blombergappliances.com/products/refrigerators.html