I had a PAE 4024 run high voltage so that it wouldn't AC couple at all. My older PAE does not fluctuate.

At 08:14 PM 12/12/2018, you wrote:
Hi all, I’ve had the following issue with a new PAE 4024. It’s ac voltage will rise and fall about 10+ volts ( 124-115) over about 10 seconds like clock work. Regardless of the load, or battery SOC/voltage. I checked with a local shop, they also have the issue. They checked all their back stock and they all did the same thing. However they had an older one, say 6 months old that didn’t do it. Nor do any of my previous magnum installs do this. Clients are not too thrilled with this as lights go up and down in brightness. Magnum’s response was that this is normal for an off grid inverter and that somehow this “feature” has to do with it being able to AC couple better. I’m writing to ask if others have seen this as well and more importantly if anyone has a fix? Thanks, Jay Peltz Power _______________________________________________ List sponsored by Redwood Alliance List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org Change listserver email address & settings: http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.org List-Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org/maillist.html List rules & etiquette: www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm Check out or update participant bios: www.members.re-wrenches.org