From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On
Behalf Of ch...@oasismontana.com
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2019 1:30 PM
To: 'RE-wrenches'
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Schneider tech support AWOL?

Good luck with that.  We've had similar issues; I've called and talked to
their engineers (to get questions answered); they say they'll call back, but
I never hear from anyone.  I did get a response from their on-line form; it
took two+ weeks.

(Maybe this should be on the Wrenches 'bitching' list).

Chris Daum

Oasis Montana Inc.

406-777-4309 or 4321

406-777-4309 fax