Sandra,
Thank you very much for getting back to me.  I really want to use Schneider
equipment, but the tech support delays alone are incredibly infuriating!
Good to know that you are working on it, and I understand the slow training
issue.
On the other hand, this is an incredibly unfair and unwise way to treat
your installer base!  I have wasted all told probably a week of my time
waiting on the phone and trying solutions that tech support has offered or
suggested without the needed information about the current state of various
devices.  And to release equipment onto us that hasn't been vetted enough
is costly to us, and degrades my confidence in all the equipment, not to
mention my clients confidence and satisfaction with me.  Schneider is
obviously not the first company to experience these type of challenges, but
I thought they had learned from others, including their Xantrex predecessor
- now I'm not so sure. I look forward to a significant improvement in tech
support.  I would think Schneider has the resources to make this happen
quickly.
Best,
Howie