Folks,

Please allow me to ask another question:

Suppose I have a bi-direction inverter/charge with no connection to the grid.

I have GT inverter ac coupled and producing 2000w. The battery is in float, and I have 2000w of load connected. All is well.

Now suppose I remove the loads without disconnecting the GT inverters.

The word is that something bad happens now. I would like to understand what that bad thing is.

I have one explanation that I think says that the GTs will continue to produce the 2000w, and that energy will go into the batteries in an unregulated fashion. When does this end, when the batteries blow up? Is that the consequence of not disconnecting the GT?

With many thanks in advance for your help in understanding.

Mark