The BMS in each system will balance under charge and protect hi
discharge currents in multiple battery systems. This is typical in multiple
Li batteries. I would expect them to do this BP. I have seen this with 20
of the AES Li batts. No problems with circulating currents. I would expect
you to have had this with the AGM banks. Ouch too many strings.

The cost
is missing some data for me at a glance. LFP has always been a minimum of 2
times more when I look. The costing also depends on them lasting the full
warranty and someone with deep pockets to back it up. Hope this helps.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 22:09:00 -0700, William Miller