The cost sounds accurate, considering Blues are 2.5 to 3x the cost of LG Resu's
for instance. To minimize sticker-shock, remember they are rated for 8000
0-100%SOC cycles (that's 21 years daily). And certified immune from thermal
runaway.

I assume we are talking 48v here, not their 850v cabinets. BI 48v cabinets can
contain up to 16kwh ea, max configuration is 448kw as I remember, -9- full
cabinets is 144kw. You are ok there. A 16 kwh cabinet is rated for 320AH at a
nominal 50 vdc (-8- 2kwh mods @ 40 ahr ea.).

The key is the on-board smart battery management unit, BMU, made by a company
called Ageto. it will manage charge and discharge evenly down to the 2kwh
battery module level. Each module even has a solid-state "regulator" visible
from the front.

No worries about different cable lengths, inverter/load feed position on the
battery bus, etc, as in flooded cell design.

I've found when paralleling cabinets together, you will be on your own to
properly size and protect a DC combiner bus/cabinet.