Jeremy,
Pika was bought out by Generac and rebranded as their PWR cell. Most of the
old crew from Pika are now working for Generac. It's beyond me that Generac
bought them and yet they still don't have a generator input. That's why I
could never sign on to the Pika product line. Good luck.

Christopher

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 11:00 AM Jeremy Rodriguez <allsolarjer...@msn.com>
wrote:

> If anyone has any info on how to get a hold of The former PIKA ENERGY
> support group, please contact me off list.
> Or if anyone knows where one could get one of their inverters
> rebuilt/repaired let me know.
>
> Jeremy Rodriguez
> Solar Installation / Design Expert
> All Solar, Inc.
> 1463 M St
> Penrose Colorado 81240
>
> Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand.
>
> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

Chris Schaefer’s
<http:www.solarandwindfx.com>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: ch...@solarandwindfx.com
<ch...@solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."