Jay,

Agree with Ray that two neutral ground bonds can cause strange behavior. But the timing near the end of the charge cycle makes me wonder if the issue is related to one inverter shutting down the charger before the other. The VFX 3648 charger mode is a terrible load and will cause weird output wave forms on most generators, and when only one inverter is charging, the harmonics will show up on the neutral.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar