Wrenches, I've got a small system using SolarEdge inverter (4 kW) that is supposed to go in to a small town that does not allow selling power to the grid.  That may change but that is how it stands now.  The customer wants to use the power that is generated but can not sell or even give excess power away.  Do any of you have any experience setting up a grid tie no battery system so that it can not sell to the grid under any circumstances?  Just wondering before I dig any deeper if there's an obvious solution I'm missing. Thanks,

Greg Egan
Remote Power Inc.