They used to advocate 7.9kW AC/DC per Powerwall.  That number may have gone
down recently.  Coupling an inverter on the line side of the backup gateway
will resolve your issue of meeting homeowner demand.  Tesla will want you to
add a CT to that inverter to ensure it does not mess up their monitoring
system, though that may already be incorrectly configured and not monitoring
the whole home if the system is backup only.

Matt

Matt Partymiller
General Manager
Solar Energy Solutions, LLC
Lexington | Louisville | Bloomington | Cincinnati | Evansville | Indianapolis
859-312-7456 (Office)
877-312-7456 (General)
m...@sesre.com

Check out our amazing new website and social media updates:
www.sesre.com<http://www.sesre.com/>
[cid:image006.png@01D732B9.8EFAAB10]<http://www.sesre.com/>
[cid:image007.png@01D732B9.8EFAAB10]
<https://www.facebook.com/SolarEnergySolutionsLLC>