Keep in mind that 7.5kW is max charge/discharge for 10 sec...it is NOT the
continuous rate. This comes into play in the following scenario:

Let’s say a single Powerwall 2 is at 50% SOC and there is a utility outage
on a sunny day. The inverter is outputting 7kW AC and loads in the house
are below 2kW. The Powerwall will force the PV inverter to turn off via
frequency shift and the inverter sit in a holding pattern, trying to
reconnect every 5 minutes. If PV continues to be above 5 kW, then it will
be turned off until the battery shuts off at its designated cut off %. Not
an ideal scenario. This is why I like to use 5kW of PV per Powerwall as a
general rule, to avoid this worst case scenario.

Best,

Chris

Chris Sparadeo

C_802-369-4458