Hi Jason - I noticed that Tesla is using the Wago connectors in their
Powerwalls. They only go up to #10, but they certainly appear to have some
advantages such as easy QC inspection, compactness, and price. We are in
the process of trying a batch of these out, but I hadn't considered using
them in exterior J-boxes.

https://www.wago.com/global/electrical-interconnections/discover-installation-terminal-blocks-and-connectors/221

August