I saw this once on a system I was called out to diagnose. a loose battery cable
bolt was the culprit. It worked under a low draw of current, then cut out as
the current rose, melted the battery lug severely by the time I saw it. Chris
Worcester chris@solarwindworks.com530-448-9692Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s9.
-------- Original message --------From: frenergy <frene...@psln.com> Date:
10/17/21  9:08 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org Subject:
[RE-wrenches] Trace 4024 cutting out Hey Folks,             I haven't seen this
one until yesterday.  Customer with a 20 year old Trace SW4024 called.  I've
been servicing this reliable system for the last 8 years.  He said after a
delay the power shuts off when a moderate load comes on after 5-15 seconds,
then back on, then off.....  Light loads no problem, the power stays on.  The
inverter stays on the entire time (yellow light and that famous audio buzz) but
I hear a relay? inside the left side of the wiring section with each change of
on-off, off-on state. I assume its a repair to a service shop.  Ideas?
Recommendations for repair shops?  I haven't been getting a response from the
Solar Cowboyz in Grass Valley.Thanks,BillFeather River Solar ElectricBill
Battagin, Owner4291 Nelson St.Taylorsville, CA 95983530.284.7849CA Lic
874049solar powered since 1982-- This email has been checked for viruses by
Avast antivirus
software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus_______________________________________________List
 sponsored by Redwood AlliancePay optional member dues here:
http://re-wrenches.orgList Address: re-wrenc...@lists.re-wrenches.orgChange
listserver email address &
settings:http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.orgThere
 are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try the
other:https://www.mail-archive.com/re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org/http://lists.re-wrenches.org/pipermail/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.orgList
 rules & etiquette:http://www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htmCheck out or update
participant bios:http://www.members.re-wrenches.org